Welcome to our virtual public consultation
This Pre-Application Consultation relates to the intention of Lidl Great Britain Limited to submit to the local planning authority (Vale of Glamorgan Council) a full planning application for erection of a Class A1 foodstore with access, surface level parking, landscaping and all associated development. The proposed car park will provide 122 spaces in total (including 7 disabled bays, 9 parent and child and 2 electric charging bays).
The proposed store aims to better serve the shopping needs of local shoppers in Llantwit Major and Llanmaes.
You are invited to view the draft planning application submission below and provide your comments on the proposals in advance of the formal planning submission:
- Cover letter;
- Application Forms and certificates;
- Site Location Plan (P401B);
- Design and Access Statement (HTC Architects);
- Planning and Retail Statement (CarneySweeney);
- Transport Assessment (Corun);
- Travel Plan (Corun);
- Heritage Assessment (Cotswold Archaeology);
- FCA and Drainage Strategy (Waterco);
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisal (Just Mammals);
- Noise Assessment (Inacoustic):
- Site Investigation Report;
- Tree Survey and Arb Impact Assessment (ArbTS);
- Landscape and Visual Appraisal (Tir Collective); and
- CGI Visuals 1.
The following drawings:
- Proposed Site Plan (P400L);
- Proposed Elevations (P200A);
- Proposed Access (PA02);
- Landscape Strategy;
- Existing Site Plan;
- Topographic and Utilities Survey; and
- Roof Plan.
You are invited to provide any pre-application consultation response on the proposed development to us by 13th July 2022. Your response may be sent by post to us at the address below or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CarneySweeney, Brunel House, 2 Fitzalan Road, Cardiff, CF24 0EB.