We have established offices in London and Birmingham and have recently expanded into Wales with a new office in central Cardiff. In order to help support the growing demand for our brand of town planning services and to support our expansion strategy as we continue our growth across England and Wales we are actively seeking Assistant Planners to Senior Planners for each of our offices.
Successful applicants will assist on a wide variety of projects, working with senior members of our planning teams, providing a golden opportunity to learn and develop professionally. Working flexibly, at home or in the office, your success will be celebrated in a nurturing and dynamic environment. You will be a graduate, ideally with an MSc and be capable of commencing the APC process. You will have strong written and verbal communication skills, work well as part of a small team and be enthusiastic. Day to day requirements will be:
• Assist colleagues within the company on planning matters as requested;
• Provide written work which is correct grammatically and in spelling;
• Research and demonstrate an appropriate standard of knowledge of planning law, process and precedent and application of this to your work;
• Assist clients and clients' consultants on planning matters as requested by colleagues within the company;
• Attend meetings, committees, hearings and inquiries, as requested;
• Meet deadlines for work, as requested by colleagues;
• Progress APC in a timely manner; and
• Understand client fee account and invoicing.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits and unrivalled career development opportunities. Please send you CV and covering letter explaining why you are the best person for the role to:
Assistant Planner, Birmingham: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Planner & Senior Planner, Cardiff: email@example.com
Assistant Planner & Senior Planner, London: firstname.lastname@example.org