We are actively seeking:
An Assistant Planner or Junior Chartered Planner for our Exeter office – with between one and four years' experience, close to or having passed their APC.
A Junior Chartered Planner for our Birmingham office – with at least two years' post degree experience.
A Junior or Senior Chartered Planner for our London office – with between two and five years' post degree experience.
A Principle or Associate Chartered Planner for our Cardiff office – with between five and ten years' post degree experience.
Successful applicants will assist on a wide variety of projects, working with senior members of our planning teams, providing a golden opportunity to learn and develop professionally. Working flexibly, at home and in the office, your success will be celebrated in a nurturing and dynamic environment.
You will have strong written and verbal communication skills, work well as part of a small team and be enthusiastic. Day to day requirements will be:
• Assist colleagues within the company on planning matters as requested;
• Provide written work which is correct grammatically and in spelling;
• Research and demonstrate an appropriate standard of knowledge of planning law, process and precedent and application of this to your work;
• Assist clients and clients' consultants on planning matters as requested by colleagues within the company;
• Attend meetings, committees, hearings and inquiries, as requested;
• Meet deadlines for work, as requested by colleagues; and
• Understand client fee account and invoicing.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits and unrivalled career development opportunities. Please send you CV and covering letter explaining why you are the best person for the role to: